CLPO - President's Letter
Great story from "Doug Smith" in "outdoors" section of Star Tribune 01-22-2014.
"Minnesota has allowed anglers to keep too many big northerns over the years, tipping the biological balance in scores of lakes and leaving many teeming with small "hammer-handle" northerns that are hurting walleye and perch populations"
Full story => Click Here
NOTICE!! - The Annual CLPO Meeting will be held at the Annandale's City Hall Meeting Room, 30 Cedar Street East, on Saturday June 7th, 2014. Coffee served at 8 AM and Meeting starts at 9 AM.
** DUE TO THE FARMER'S MARKET STANDS, PARKING IN THE CHURCH PARKING LOT IS SUGGESTED.
- The Annual Summer Picnic will take place on Sunday, August 3rd, 2014 from 12 PM to 5 PM on Truman's Point, 10745 Lawrence Ave NW, at Jerry and Marge Truman's, (THANK YOU MARGE AND JERRY!!).
- THE DRAWINGS WILL START AT 3:00PM AND YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN AND BE A PAID MEMBER!
- Dingmann Marine and More will be hosting the band, RUSTED REVOLVER, at the Narrows on Truman’s Point. The date is July 5th, 2014 starting at 2PM.
- **The 4th OF July Boat Parade
IS CANCELLED THIS YEAR DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST THIS YEAR!!
Contact : Ron Schmitz 274 7274 day 274 3071 evening or email@example.com for additional info.
- Picnic pictures
- Diving for cars- February 2003
- MILFOIL TREATMENT
- MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION OR DUES PAYMENT:
WINTER 2009 SPRING 2010 SUMMER 2010
- WINTER 2010 SPRING 2011 WINTER 2011
- SPRING 2012 SUMMER 2012 WINTER 12/13
- SPRING 2013
- ANNUAL MEETING MINUTES: